Pre-requisite to becoming an instructor:
- You have to board certified in any of the Surgical Specialties
- You have to be registered in the Saudi Council for health specialties
- You have to attend an “Instructor course” that will be arranged in one of the three main BOSS course centers.
- You have to attend a full course (5 days) as a Co-instructor.
Once you become an instructor:
- You will be need to participate in one course (5 days) per year
- Your expected to be available for the full duration of the course days
- Your dedication and participation evaluation by the course director should be excellent.
- You will be paid an instructor fee per course attended.
To apply, please fill the form Here and send it along with the CV to email@example.com